It’s been asked if there’s any personal risk in revealing so much potentially explosive and confidential information out in the open. The fact is, much of what I’ve written has been public knowledge for a long time, so putting these thoughts down isn’t as revolutionary as it sounds.
I should tell you that as easy as I’ve made it to comprehend the outside world (as I understand it), it’s not without its fair share of challenges. There is an abundance of trivial information, and a surplus of limited information. Finding relevant documents can be extremely daunting, since all reports sound like this:
You must believe me when I tell you that I am not mad. I am a Professor of great renown of multiple scholars and degrees. I attended a school of high honors that produced students making amazing discoveries. These were times of great breakthroughs, with new findings popping up every day. But I could hardly begin to believe that my research would wind up threatening everything I knew and loved. It all started when
And then, there’s a trail of ink going all the way down the page from the last unfinished sentence. They’re so concerned about listing their credentials that they never get around to jotting down their findings. Why anybody bothered to save these unfinished drafts is a mystery in itself. Perhaps to serve as a warning to others.
So, you’ll have to forgive me when I tell you that my scant research surrounding the Crater is based mostly around hypothesis and guesswork. Not much is known about the Crater, save that something of great significance happened there, and Religious services have sprung up around it. What IS known is gleamed from various sources, oral stories and word of mouth is that the cause was
No comments:
Post a Comment