Sunday, July 5, 2026

Meeting Addendum

“I’m telling you, there’s a grand conspiracy against me!”

“Calm down”, the Paper Worker said to the Hysterical Man who asked for his services.

“How can I?! Forces have conspired to make life as difficult as humanly possible for me to live comfortably. Everywhere I turn, routines that I was comfortable with are tampered with. Just last week, I asked a respected colleague of mine to look after my stuff. When I came back five minutes later, I was told, ‘I have some bad news for you. In the brief time that you were gone, thieves snuck in and stole everything not nailed down and replaced them all with cheap identical knockoffs.’ I almost had a heart attack there and then, until I understood what was being said. I told my (formerly) respected colleague to knock it off, but soon afterwards, I couldn’t help feel that there were significant differences in my stuff.”

“I’m sorry to disappoint you, but I’ve examined your life, and there isn’t a grand conspiracy aimed at you. You’re just a victim of unfortunate timing and circumstances. I would love it if there was, but there wasn’t, and believe me, I was looking.”

The Hysterical Man was despondent, yet unbelieving. He left feeling dissatisfied. He refused to accept the spoken facts. His feelings took precedence over the facts, and the facts were wrong. The Paper Worker was probably part of it anyways.

The truth was, there WAS a wide-ranging organized Conspiracy out there for making a specifically selected individual’s life as uncomfortable as humanely possible.

It just wasn’t aimed against THIS guy.

There was no need for the Paper Worker to reveal the inner workings to the true targeted instigator of the full-blown Conspiracy solely designed to increase his stress levels.

Let HIM come to him for help first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Black Woman

“You failed to collect enough energy yet again?!”   “I’m sorry, my Queen.  We were in the midst of euphoria, and was just about to claim vic...